Please read this directive from the NSFA regarding our 2020 season.

We acknowledge the ‘Play Football registrations alert on COVID19’ distributed by FFA this evening, however the Board has unanimously decided, in line with other community sporting groups on the North Shore, to postpone all football activities, including training until Friday 1st May, 2020, with immediate effect.

This postponement includes Easter, Anzac and school holiday periods.

The decision will allow for six weeks of planning to deliver a modified season, which at this stage will commence at the beginning of May.

The Board will monitor the evolving situation and meet at least weekly, to consider the implications.

A Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) guide will be published by the end of the week.

Further communication to all NSFA participants will be distributed Tuesday 17th March 2020, 11am.

HHFC Committee will update our community as information comes to hand.

51 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All